Photographers can attend the seminar by purchasing an All Conference Connection Pass for $299 member/$399 nonmember, which includes choice of sessions from five conferences plus a Full Trade Show Badge, or individual sessions can be purchased for $49 member/$79 nonmember. The boot camp targets photographers with less than two years of professional experience, particularly those specializing in portraits, weddings, sports, and events. Sessions include “Business Practices 101: How to Stay Out of Trouble”; “Posing and Lighting Basics”; “Photographer’s Legal Guide”; “How I Changed My Website to Grow My Photography Business”; and “Developing New Product Lines.” Highlighting the day’s schedule is a working luncheon about marketing, presented by Tony Blei, Tony Blei Photography, Mesa, Ariz., and a two-hour tabletop reception, featuring service providers and photofinishing labs. The daylong event adjoins the PMA 2010 International Convention and Trade Show, Feb. 21-23, 2010, at the Anaheim Convention Center, Southern California, for which the All Conference Connection Pass provides access to sessions, social events, and the trade show floor. For more information, click on the following link: Pro Photographer Business Boot Camp. To register, please click on the link: registration.
Other major PMA events:
• 6Sight Future of Imaging Conference, November 10-12, 2009, Monterey, Calif.
• Southern California Photo Expo, Feb. 20, 2010, Anaheim, Calif.
• PMA 2010 International Convention and Trade Show, Feb. 21-23, 2010, Anaheim, Calif.
• DIMA Annual Conference, Feb. 19-22, 2010, Anaheim, Calif.
• PIEA Education Conference, Feb. 19-22, 2010, Anaheim, Calif.
• SPAA Annual Conference, Feb. 19-22, 2010, Anaheim, Calif.
• PSPA Annual Conference, Feb. 20-22, 2010, Anaheim, Calif.
• PPFA Annual Conference, Feb. 21-23, 2010, Anaheim, Calif.
• PMA Australia 2010 Imaging Technology Show, June 3-6, 2010, Melbourne, Australia