InteliCoat Technologies will be showing the full range of its Magiclée line of digital fine art and photo papers. According to Stan Verheijen, Director Digital Imaging, Europe, Middle East and Africa, "We have rounded out the products which comprise the Magiclée line and have renamed the fifteen products to capture a more artistic tone – for example: ‘Verona’ for papers; ‘Torino’ for Canvas; ‘Siena’ for quick-drying photo papers; and ‘Firenze’ for photorealistic matte papers."
The Magiclée digital fine art and photo product line complements the highly acclaimed Magic brand of wide format water-based and solvent ink jet media lines. Some products which have existed in both InteliCoat’s traditional Magic brand line of media for digital signage and its Magiclée branded fine art folio will now be exclusively in the Magiclée line – mainly the fine art papers, canvases, and Mural Pro.
InteliCoat combines state-of-the-art ink jet technology with years of experience in the digital imaging market. As a pioneer of ink jet coatings, InteliCoat has the experience, manufacturing capabilities, technical expertise, and product knowledge to deliver consistent, reliable, high quality products that the artistic and photo markets demand. The Magiclée portfolio offers:
· Diverse product range to choose from – including fine art papers, photo art papers, canvas, photographic and presentation grade matte papers;
· Archival, high quality and reliable media compatible with most water-based ink jet printers;
· Superior imaging and durability resulting from value-added coatings matched to specialty
· Free ICC profiles on-line and color management support;
· Proven, reliable source that has been serving the Digital Imaging market for years.
By visiting the website, www.magicléeinkjet.com, you can obtain printer-to-media compatibility information, new product announcements, product application tips and technical assistance,.